We are looking for a Reporting (Business Intelligence) Data Analyst Intern to join our Ho Chi Minh City team!
The Reporting (Business Intelligence) Data Analyst Intern contributes to GeoGuard’s success by developing reports for customers, providing them with intel regarding their users based on information and data gathered through the back office of our systems. This position reports to the Business Data Analyst Lead on a day-to-day basis.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include (but not limited to):
- Design and script reports based on requirements
- Review reports, including new reports and improving existing reports such as Weekly Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Ensure report quality (spelling and data accuracy)
- Stay informed of database changes to ensure reports are always working as expected
- Monitor release and development to foresee any reporting issues that may arise in future
- Contribute ideas on reporting benefits on weekly Reporting call
- Accurately report hours spent on tasks in Jira
- Commit to agreed deadlines
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, process and teams
- Understand company’s vision, goals and strategy; actively contribute to the achievement of the goals and execution of the company’s strategy
Skills and qualifications:
- Fresh graduate or final year student with good results in Business Information Systems, Finance, Commerce, Economics, or similar majors
- Good command in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working with numerical data
- Experience with anti-fraud process is a plus
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL is a plus
- Ability to work in small collaborative teams in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills when working with the team
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Vietnam, we want to hear from you! This position is located in HCMC, VietNam.
To learn more about us, visit www.geoguard.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.