We are looking for a Risk Analyst Intern to join our Ho Chi Minh City team!
The Risk Analyst Intern contributes to GeoGuard’s success by providing managers with intel regarding the suspicious cases based on information and data gathered through the back office of our systems. This position reports to the Business Data Analyst Lead on a day-to-day basis.
Key responsibilities accountabilities include (but not limited to):
- Design and perform manual data analysis on live production data for detection of data anomalies and anti-fraud purposes
- Monitor release and development to foresee any issues that may arise in future
- Develop and maintain test plans, test cases and checklists related to the anti-fraud and compliance
- Perform manual acceptance testing of new features ahead of product releases
- Stay informed of configuration, deployment and database changes to ensure analytics tools are always working as expected
- Ensure future browser and operating system releases will not interfere with fraud detection solutions
- Data analysis and visualisation; review production statistics and forecast potential problem areas
- Review and analyze existing anti-fraud dashboards, tools, and reports, as a means of improving manual review methodologies
- Research and investigate new geo-blocking bypass methodologies
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, process and team
- Understand company’s vision, goals and strategy; actively contribute to the achievement of the goals and execution of the company’s strategy
- Accurately report hours spent on tasks in Jira
- Commit to agreed deadlines
Skills and qualifications
- Fresh graduate or final year student with good results in Business Information Systems, Finance, Commerce, Economics, or similar majors
- Good command in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc), visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Kibana) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working with numerical data
- Ability to work in small collaborative teams in a dynamic working environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills when working with the team
- Sound experience in performing both QA testing and data analytics; the ability to look beyond testing tasks and think ‘outside the box’
- Comfortable with Android, iOS, MacOS, and Windows is a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex documents (software requirements and design specifications, standards and regulations).
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with teams remotely
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Vietnam, we want to hear from you! This position is located in HCMC, VietNam.
To learn more about us, visit www.geoguard.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.